Kick-start your day with this deliciously refreshing drink, made with fresh fruit and yoghurt. It’s rich in vitamin C and counts as one of your 5-a-day
- about 24 juicy clementines, plus an extra one for decoration
- 2 small, very ripe and juicy mangoes
- 2 ripe bananas
- 500g tub whole milk or low-fat yoghurt
- a handful of ice cubes (optional)
- Halve the clementines and squeeze out the juice – you should have about 600ml/1 pint. (This can be done the night before.) Peel the mangoes, slice the fruit away from the stone in the centre, then chop the flesh into rough pieces. Peel and slice the bananas.
- Put the clementine juice, mango flesh, bananas, yoghurt and ice cubes into a liquidiser and blend until smooth. Pour into six glasses and serve. (You might need to make this in two batches, depending on the size of your liquidiser.) If you don’t add ice cubes, chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
recipe from bbcgoodfood