A deep green side salad of parsley, dill and mint scattered with sweet fruit and crunchy cucumber
- juice and zest 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 Mediterranean cucumber (or 1 regular), deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, deseeded and finely chopped
- 110g tub pomegranate seeds (or seeds from 1 pomegranate)
- small bunch parsley, chopped
- small bunch dill, chopped
- small bunch mint, all chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk together the lemon zest and juice, pomegranate molasses, olive oil, sugar and some seasoning.
- Add cucumbers, tomatoes, deseeded and finely chopped, pomegranate seeds and parsley, dill and mint. Toss everything together and serve.
recipe from bbcgoodfood