This healthy potato salad is deliciously spiced and sweet, the perfect barbecue side to feed a crowd
- 1.2kg waxy potatoes, such as Charlotte, cut into small chunks
- 400g good-quality mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp American mustard
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 8 spring onions, sliced
- Put the potatoes in a pan of salted water, bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for 8-10 mins or until cooked through – a cutlery knife should easily pierce them. Drain and leave to cool in a colander.
- Combine the mayo, mustard, vinegar, honey and eggs, then season well. Stir through the potatoes and half the spring onions, transfer to a serving dish and scatter over the remaining onions. Chill until you’re ready to serve. Can be made 1 day ahead.
recipe from bbcgoodfood