This vivid vegetarian accompaniment can be thrown together quickly- the fresh corn works perfectly with the jalapeño, coriander, lime and feta
- 4 fresh corn cobs
- 2 vine tomatoes, chopped
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled and chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- handful coriander, roughly chopped
- juice 3 limes
- 75g feta cheese
- Boil the corn for about 5 mins or until tender. Run under cold water and drain thoroughly. Cut the corn off the cob and put in a large serving bowl.
- Add the tomatoes, onion, red pepper, avocado, jalapeño pepper, coriander, lime juice and seasoning, and mix well. Crumble over the feta to serve.
recipe from bbcgoodfood