Dress your courgette with fresh, zesty spring flavours. Use the best quality ricotta you can find in this simple, vibrant side dish
- 2 courgettes (about 400g), ends trimmed and spiralized into thin noodles
- ½ red chilli, thinly sliced
- zest and juice of ½ lemon
- ½ small pack mint leaves picked
- 50g soft ricotta
- Toss the courgette in a bowl with the chilli, lemon juice, 3⁄4 of the mint, some flaky sea salt and black pepper. Put onto a plate and garnish with the lemon zest, reserved mint and small dollops of the ricotta.
recipe from bbcgoodfood