- 100ml (¼ tall glass) cherry juice (we used Cherrygood)
- 200ml (½ tall glass) unsweetened soya milk
- 1 cherry soya yoghurt
- 3 tbsp or 50g firm silken tofu
- 75g (1 empty yoghurt pot) frozen cherry
- 2 tbsp porridge oat
- Measure all the ingredients exactly or use a tall glass and your empty yoghurt pot for speed – they don’t have to be exact. Put them into a blender and blitz until smooth. Pour into 1 tall glass (you’ll have enough for a top-up) or two short tumblers.
recipe from bbcgoodfood